Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Pick up Personal Items and Drop Off Books

Today and tomorrow you will be able to pick up your personal items from the school. Please also bring back home reading and library books. Please follow the schedule below:

LAST names that start with A to D - Tuesday 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
LAST names that start E to K - Tuesday 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM
LAST names that start L to R – Wednesday 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
LAST names that start S to Z – Wednesday 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM

I am home sick, so I won't be able to greet you when you come. I am sad I won't be able to see all of you, and I will miss you while you are away.

Keep checking the blog, as I will add more content and links to opportunities to learn online. I am working to include as much as possible to allow you to continue the projects and learning we started this year.

Please take care of yourselves and stay in safe places where you will remain healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment